International Steel Span® A-Model Steel Buildings
The International Steel Span® A-Model metal building is the all-American, all-steel building that sets the standard for quality, economy and durability in a building that is engineered to withstand the harshest climate conditions including heavy snows, high winds, earthquakes and even hurricanes, and they are virtually maintenance free.
The A-Model steel building features a 4:12 roof pitch designed for heavy snow loads and can be insulated to withstand the coldest weather conditions. The A-Model is available 16 ft (5 m) to 40 ft (12 m) wide with unlimited lengths making the A-Model building ideal for steel garages, workshops, retail stores and warehouses, barns and utility buildings in high-snow areas and countries with difficult climate conditions.
The A-Model steel building, like all International Steel Span buildings comes with a 40-year rust-through perforation warranty on its AZ55 (Metric AZ180) Galvalume sheeting, which is comprised of aluminum, zinc and silicon, and has a high resistance to corrosion. Its roof and side panel material has a minimum yield of 55ksi and is manufactured in accordance with ASTM International standards, and in accordance with ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) building codes.
International Steel Span Steel Buildings' panels fit snugly together and there is no caulking required for waterproofing like some other companies, so you save 30%-40% on construction time. The buildings come with an extensive and updated construction manual that makes them fast and easy to assemble without specialized knowledge, tools or equipment.
- Clear span construction – no trusses, beams or posts.
- 40-year rust-through perforation warranty.
- Patented endwall design provides 35% more wind strength than competing products.
- Ease of obtaining construction permits – buildings classified as "movable structures".
- Buildings available up to 30m wide and with unlimited lengths.
- Painted buildings available in a variety of colors.
Affordability and Ease of Assembly
- More affordable than traditional lumber constructions and comparative canvas structures.
- Unique floating foundation reduces concrete costs by up to 80% against traditional foundations.
- Single-bolt design allows for fast assembly – reduces labor costs during assembly by up to 90%.
©2010 - 2014 King Solomon Creative Enterprises Corp.