International Steel Span Livestock Metal Buildings, Horse Barns and Stables
Horse and Livestock Metal Building Designs
Our horse barns are perfect for
- Horse barns and stalls
- Indoor riding arenas
- Equine therapeutic centers
- Horse training facility
- Tack rooms
- Hay and grain storage
- Veterinary centers
- Livestock shelters
Metal Buildings Provide Safety and Security for Equestrian Masters and Livestock Owners
- 40-year rust-through perforation warranty on AZ55 Galvalume®
- Engineered to fit any use for a horse barn you may have.
- Protect horses and other livestock from inclement weather
- Versatile steel buildings
- Durable metal buildings - Stronger than wooden pole barns. Our metal buildings will outlast any non-metal construction method
- Coated with AZ55 Galvalume® steel - more resistant to rust
- Complete usable space - no posts or beams
- Virtually maintenance free
- Insect and vermin proof
- No rafters for birds to roost
- Can withstand winds up to 150mph
- Simple DIY construction!
All Rocket buildings ship with an easy to follow assembly guide
- No need for special tools or equipment
- Friendly and highly trained customer service representatives
What Rocket Customers Say About Our Metal Horse Barns
"The building's about ten or twelve years old. I used one of you all's subcontractors to put it up. The first day they poured the footings and the next day they put it up. It only took about two days to put the whole thing up, and I use it for what you see now, grooming horses. I store my horse trailer in here, I store my tractor in here, sometimes I can even get a car in here, if the weather's going to be bad I put my car in here too. It's nice having a drive-through, because I can drive the trailer straight through. The building kind of goes with the rest of the house, it's real contemporary. There's no maintenance at all on it. It's been here twelve years and it's exactly how you see it now." - Click here to see this customer's story.
Horse Barn & Riding Arena Photo Gallery
Click the steel building images below to view a larger version.
©2010 - 2014 Conrad Development LLC